Monday, December 15, 2008

Just a Reminder


Hey guys the “I am Needy” challenge ends tomorrow. So far NO ONE has posted a comment saying someone referred them. I have only yet to have someone cleverly refer themselves, which I might have to end up allowing in the spirit of giving (and downright cleverness). So just know, right now if you just get a friend on over to say you sent them, you have a REALLY good chance of winning. Sheesh you guys act like it is a busy time of year and you have other things to do…what gives???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry! We are letting you down. It's not because we don't love you!! I promise that :)

Sweet Cheeks said...

Never letting me down!!! Just I am a girl with things to give and no one to give them to! :)

Chef E said...

Oh, I missed another contest? I will look, I am behind on this stuff!