Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally!!


Okay guys, I am going to extend the contest until Wednesday, noon. I finally got my face book badge up. It is to the right under my profile. Remember if sign up as a reader you will be entered to win a $10 gift certificate to For the Love of Chocolate or to Penzeys Spices.

Also, I was nominated for the bloggers choice award. I don’t have a ton of votes…yet, but I think it is pretty nice that I got nominated. So if you want to show me some blog love, pleas go and vote for me!


Hope everyone is hanging in there and getting to enjoy some of the best the season has to offer!!

1 comment:

Chef E said...

After a few thousand tries I voted for you YEAH with my hands in the air!

Now I have a million and one websites to keep up with :), but you are worth it!