Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Website Devoted to Richmond Food Lovers

I have to share some really exciting news with everyone! So often in my life I find myself saying, “Greater minds than mine…(fill in the blank…there are many!).” This is yet another one of those times. Jason for Caramelized OpiNIONS has started a new blog that is a compilation of local Richmond food blogs. The new site is http://www.eatingrichmond.com/ I highly recommend you go check it out and see what other Richmonders are doing!Shortly there will be a button to the right you can click on to get there!

Later today I will be posting last nights dinner…. Scallop and crab cakes with goat cheese and capers. Yummmmmy!

2 comments:

RVA Foodie said...

Thanks, um... Mommy (?).
I'm not smart, though. Maybe intuitive, once in a while. Plus, others were involved in starting EatingRichmond and it's just starting to come together. Glad you like it. Keep up the appetizing blogging (ancho-loaf and lemon drop drinks sound good to me). Cheers.

Chef E said...

My hubby travels there for business so often, and I drive down for a weekend visit, so I will check it out!