Friday, March 5, 2010

Rawrypop!

I just couldn’t resist getting this up. Yesterday was Tristan’s birthday and I will be getting a post up about that, however in the meantime I could resist sharing.

I came home from dropping Tristan off at preschool and saw my neighbor was home. He has been going through a rough patch so I put some tea on and decided to invite him over just to give him a pep talk and time to vent. Turns out , I just missed him and so I decided to sit down and have tea with Jilly. We play tea party all the time but I thought I would actually give her some warm milk with a splash (really like a 1/8 of a teaspoon) of tea so we could have a “real” tea party. She was thrilled. We were having such a good time I thought I would give her a lollipop I had been saving since Valentines Day (I am super stingy with the sweets). Ultimately I think it is good, because if I gave them out all the time I doubt I would get blog fodder like this… really this is the “best ever, ever.” It is a bit long, but I don’t know how to edit down the video, and apparently the video won't load here so go lick the link, it is worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1hqoFQY_Eg

11 comments:

Joie de vivre said...

Lip smackin' good. Adorable. I remember playing tea party with my aunt when I was little. Mostly milk, but the little bit of tea she put in was so special.

Reeni said...

What a precious video! She really enjoyed that lip-smacking good lollipop. Thanks for all your sweet comments.

Joie de vivre said...

Mommy,
Thank you, as always, for visiting. Yes, after I go to McD's there is always that slightly guilty feeling. I know I won't always resist them, but I was proud of myself for yesterday.

Chris said...

I don't think she was really enjoying that lollipop at all;)

Carla and Michael said...

0I agree, what a precious video shoot. She was certainly having fun at that tea party.

Carrie said...

What a cutie-pie! Great Video!

Kim said...

That is one adorable video. You are right, she should get a gig with Tootsie pops. So cute to see that you daughter enjoyed the lollipop so much.

Dee said...

LOL! How flippin cute!

AmyT said...

So cute!!!! I let my kiddos have tea parties in the bath tub - which they don't 'drink' the water...but they like to pretend...and it's not so messy. BUT nothing beats a good ol' tea party!!!!!

Joie de vivre said...

Hi Mommy! I see on your profile you're from VA right? I am on the west coast. WA state. I'm not even sure what I put on my profile. Did I say SE Washington? Did you think DC? Thanks, as always, for visiting. I went to McD's today but had a chicken salad with balsalmic vinegarette, milk and half a fruit and walnut salad. My tummy feels much better than after scarfing french fries and a Big Mac!

Karin W. said...

What a charming little girl! I wish her a long and happy life.