Kristen over at Whatcha-Eatin http://whatcha-eatin.blogspot.com/ awarded me with the Preemio Blogger Award. Sadly she didn't know what she was getting herself into. With this award I am supposed to share 7 random thing about myself you might not already know.
1) I greatly fear you will find my answers boring
2) I got my degree in social work, because I wanted to save the world (not always so sure now... kidding...sort of??)
3) I was born in Ankara, Turkey
4) I STILL don’t know what I want to be when I grow up, but I still believe it will be something cool??
5) I feel younger than I am… by quite a bit.
6) My birthday falls on mothers day this year.
7) I am slightly obsessed with my children’s tushies.
So, my job is to pass this on to some folks. This was so hard because every one of you that I would love to know more about (I am nosy by nature… hey wasn‘t that a 80's song?). Sigh. However I am going to keep it to just 5 of you. Egad.
Tribeca Yummy Mummy. http://tribecayummymummy-cate.blogspot.com/
Holler at Tinned Tomatoes http://www.tinnedtomatoes.com/.
Jamie and Jen over ate Jamie and Jen Dish http://jjdishitout.blogspot.com/.
Donna at My Tasty Treasures http://mytastytreasures.blogspot.com/
Zerrin at Give Recipe http://www.giverecipe.com/
Also, don't forget about the contest. You can send your entries whenever, but they ahve to be in by midnight on the 25th of May. See this post for details http://mommygourmet.blogspot.com/2009/04/contests-and-sage-butter-agnolotti.html