Monday, August 10, 2009

BMTB or a Bacon Caprese Sandwich

Yard sale is done! Why I continue to torture myself doing these, I am not certain. Life willing, I will get back on track here shortly. However, I could not keep a very recent discovery of mine away from you.

I love a BLT. I mean…LOVE. Like the love of 1,000 sailors after a 6 month cruise. Love. Especially, especially when I have my own tomatoes from my own little garden. What could be better….right??

Well, by god I will tell you. Take that same lovely sandwich, ditch the lettuce, and put fresh mozzarella and some torn up fresh basil into the mix….forgetaboutit! It truly is a sailors delight.

5 comments:

justjoycee said...

forgetaboutit! sounds delicious to me....

Donna-FFW said...

1000 sailors after 6 months, ..my mind cant concentrate on anything else.

Cooking with tien said...

I love BLT sandwhiches. This sounds like a great twist. -Tien

figtree said...

Im a BLT lover as well, my son always orders the BLC (cheese) as he hates tomatoes..This sounds great, the perfect summer time sandwich!!Figtreeapps

Chris said...

WOW, now that would be good!