Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Quick Down and Dirty Post

I swear Donna, that is not what this is about. In the vein of supporting my fellow bloggers I am asking you to go support Chef E. I know most of you reading this post love her and her blog, and if you didn’t know she entered this post http://cookappeal.blogspot.com/2009/04/so-farro-away-but-as-close-as-peep-flys.html in a contest over at Savor the Thyme ( I love the name, I do, I do) http://savorthethyme.blogspot.com/2009/04/peep-peep-contestants-are-ready.html . So go give her some bloggie love and a vote. You KNOW she would do it for you.

Oh and what the heck, in the interst of self promotion, if you are a member of foodie blogroll and would like to vote for my entry in the joust this month Creamy Asparagus Cavatappi that would be kinda cool too http://www.leftoverqueen.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=7a56462f9060c567e638f55d8046c756&topic=1262.0

5 comments:

Chris said...

I voted and then she was in second with 15 votes, the first place was at 17.

Come on folks, vote early, vote often! (ha ha)

Sweet Cheeks said...

Really! We can't let our Chef E down by one vote!

Donna-FFW said...

Darnit.. down and dirty I was hoping.. anyway off to vote:)

Thistlemoon said...

best of luck in the Joust! :)

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Best regards
Jeph Normic